Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help me find 18" M3 winter tires in Quebec or Ontario

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been trying to find a set of 18" Nokian or Michelin winter tires, but they seem to be out of stock with no new deliveries coming soon. I've tried Canadian Tire, Kaltire, Costco, and my usual independent Montreal garage. Even Tire Rack in the Us is out of stock.
With the December 15 deadline for winter tires in Quebec fast approaching, I decided to widen the search to different brands, but 235/45/18 is nowhere to be found. I think that the 125K model 3's that Tesla added to the north American market has totally exhausted the existing stock.
If you know of a shop that still has available tires, please pm me. Thanks.

I have been trying to find a set of 18" Nokian or Michelin winter tires, but they seem to be out of stock with no new deliveries coming soon. I've tried Canadian Tire, Kaltire, Costco, and my usual independent Montreal garage. Even Tire Rack in the Us is out of stock.
With the December 15 deadline for winter tires in Quebec fast approaching, I decided to widen the search to different brands, but 235/45/18 is nowhere to be found. I think that the 125K model 3's that Tesla added to the north American market has totally exhausted the existing stock.

I was having a hard time finding tires for my nephew's Civic (18") but Ordered him X-Ice 3's from 1010 Tires online. Might want to give them a try.

If you don't mind purchasing them online, I'd suggest going with PMCTire as well. I have purchased through them multiple times. It looks like they have X-Ice in stock too.

Find cheap tires online, all the best brands on sale!: Winter, 4 seasons winter approved, In Stock, 18, 235 and 45, Usage: Winter, Usage: 4 seasons winter approved, In stock: In Stock, Wheel Diameter: 18, Wheel Width: 235, Aspect Ratio: 45 - PMCtire Canada

Last edited:
Thank you @Techniques , I just ordered my tires @ PMC.

Reactions: Techniques
Check canadian tire on
Continental Winter Contact SI Tire
Size: P235/45R18 98H
Product #108-0044-2
They are made in Germany. They used to go on sale (&199.97) plus $65 ongoing rebate, every once a week or two weeks.
Continental Winter Contact SI Tire | Canadian Tire
search your nearby store and call them for inventory. Don't rely on online in stock information. Pay for them, bring them home and then take them back for your install App. It looks like Gatineau branch has 4 left if you dont mind the drive.I hope it helps

Last edited: