Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help me with Pre-Refresh MX Models

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

strider

Oct 20, 2010
NE Oklahoma
Hi everyone. My wife currently drives a 2018 MS100D. I have a 2022 MXP. She likes the space in my car but hates the Refresh interior. She wants stalks, a vertical screen, and leather seats.

What years should I be looking at? I assume a Raven would be best but did those still have leather?

Also, can anyone explain the range difference between these 2 vehicles? They both say MXLR+, 20" wheels, and 6 seat, but one says 351 miles and the other 371.
Screen Shot 2023-11-16 at 09.29.32.png

Thank you!

My memory is that this higher range battery was only available for a few months.

What is awful about the Tesla pre-refresh cloth seats? What I have seen is they wear great and look great. Does that make me trailer trash?
We compared both, the leather was more supportive plus the cloth seats felt like the ones in my 2004 Tacoma.
After 61/2 years, still look new.

Thank you all! Hmm, this will actually make this easier as she thinks her current car is leather but as a 2018 it isn't. So I think a 2020 will be ideal for her. Those still have the traditional vertical screen with Mercedes steering wheel and switch gear right?