Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help with rodents

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my car is in the shop again for the second time in 2 months and once again the failure is due to the rabbits at work chewing on the wires. Last time the fix was only around 100 bucks but this time its going to be 800 and the car will be out of service for a month before all the parts are in. Does anyone have a good deterrent? I have found some repellent on amazon but it seem to be for the garden. I am wondering if this stuff will work on the car? any help will be appreciated.

So my car is in the shop again for the second time in 2 months and once again the failure is due to the rabbits at work chewing on the wires. Last time the fix was only around 100 bucks but this time its going to be 800 and the car will be out of service for a month before all the parts are in. Does anyone have a good deterrent? I have found some repellent on amazon but it seem to be for the garden. I am wondering if this stuff will work on the car? any help will be appreciated.
Are you parked outside? I saw reference to a product called RatMat - maybe Google that and see if it fits your needs (and budget). BTW, does comprehensive insurance coverage pay for the damage?

Although I appreciate the suggestions that I have received related to dealing with Tesla pests, I think the magnitude of the problem deserves professionally designed kits, specifically for Tesla models. I have created a group called "Tesla Pests" and hope that people will promote it to attract the attention of people and organizations that can make that happen. The group is on an extremely popular social media platform.