Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Here come the 3s!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are a good candidate to get a potential offer to upgrade to a different paint/interior color or 19” wheels at no charge, assuming you are open to that. But at the moment it appears there are no AWD models in stock so it’s hard to know what to expect.

Yeah, I wrote a whole another thread on it, the only thing I care about is the two years Super charging. I don't want 19 inch wheels, because I hear they're not as efficient, and a different paint color I guess I would take but I'm fine with white. But yeah tell a, nothing is in stock

Yeah, I wrote a whole another thread on it, the only thing I care about is the two years Super charging. I don't want 19 inch wheels, because I hear they're not as efficient, and a different paint color I guess I would take but I'm fine with white. But yeah tell a, nothing is in stock
2 years of supercharging is not that big of a deal if you look at the overall cost. 19" will be more efficient the higher the vehicle speed. Less wheel revolutions.

It's the width of the tread that really matters. Wider tires have more rolling resistence, so they take more power to spin. Maybe skinny 19" tires would rate out better, but I believe 19" that come from Tesla are wider to improve cornering. Also, softer tread will lower the range. Tires that are designed for max. cornering and stopping will have softer rubber.