Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Here come the 3s!

MikeR55

Aug 14, 2019
Los Angeles
You are a good candidate to get a potential offer to upgrade to a different paint/interior color or 19” wheels at no charge, assuming you are open to that. But at the moment it appears there are no AWD models in stock so it’s hard to know what to expect.

Yeah, I wrote a whole another thread on it, the only thing I care about is the two years Super charging. I don't want 19 inch wheels, because I hear they're not as efficient, and a different paint color I guess I would take but I'm fine with white. But yeah tell a, nothing is in stock

XLR82XS

D M C
Jul 26, 2019
SWFL | Vegas
Yeah, I wrote a whole another thread on it, the only thing I care about is the two years Super charging. I don't want 19 inch wheels, because I hear they're not as efficient, and a different paint color I guess I would take but I'm fine with white. But yeah tell a, nothing is in stock
2 years of supercharging is not that big of a deal if you look at the overall cost. 19" will be more efficient the higher the vehicle speed. Less wheel revolutions.

StellarRat

Jan 8, 2014
Pacific
It's the width of the tread that really matters. Wider tires have more rolling resistence, so they take more power to spin. Maybe skinny 19" tires would rate out better, but I believe 19" that come from Tesla are wider to improve cornering. Also, softer tread will lower the range. Tires that are designed for max. cornering and stopping will have softer rubber.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC