TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Hi from another newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TACK, Apr 11, 2017.

1. TACK

TACK New Member

Hi!

I've been lurking for a bit and finally decided to join and introduce myself. I made my Model 3 reservation in Jan 2017. This will be my first Tesla and EV and I can't wait! Gassing up my car is my least favorite chore and I usually try to pawn it off on my husband, who may or may not be more excited than I am about me getting a Tesla. ;-)

2. Tam

Tam Active Member

Welcome and congratulations on your Model ≡ reservation.

This year is my 5th year that I have not stopped by a gas pump since 2012 thanks to Tesla and I have thoroughly enjoyed that fact very much!

3. daniel

daniel Active Member

I still have to drive the stinker occasionally but I much prefer plugging in at my garage. Welcome to the forum, Tack. You are SOOOOOOO going to love your Tesla.

4. The Spark Lab

The Spark Lab Member

I am super exited about purchasing a 90D 2016. Best car i have owned and i am off the fossils!

• Love x 1
  5. Canuck

Canuck Well-Known Member

Welcome to the obsession, or mine at least.

6. The Spark Lab

The Spark Lab Member

It's already starting to get out of control! I have to come up with better excuses to drive the car! At this point it's to obvious!