Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highest production VIN in the wild

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

I remember reading about that earlier this year, actually (before I knew that I would have a tesla in my garage this year), but i forgot it was called umweltbonus.

@KaJu74 Thanks for the update! It would be nice if tesla provided tracking information for orders like BMW does but they are not there yet. Hope you enjoy your model 3 performance when you get it as much as I enjoy mine!

Thanks.

PS: i orderd now FSD
View attachment 364978
I will definitely enjoy the Model 3.
And even if FSD brings nothing, I'm glad to support Tesla with the money.

Now that's dedication concerning FSD. That's the same thing I did.

Anywhoo...I see that your Reservation Number is 10.

I hope Tesla/Elon didn't promise you anything for being one of the first ones. ( Just between you and me - If they did - it aint gonna happen ).

Well, anyway...congratulations again.

I even have the invoice number # 5.
Rechnungsnummer.JPG
The 10 is just the abbreviated reservation number.

Nobody promised me anything, except when I order in 2018, I get in in February.

Greetings and happy new year.

I answered the confirmation email (order confirmation) and asked if the FSD package can still be ordered offline.
Then came a nice mail that it is that costs € 3,100 and I should send her another answer with a confirmation that I want it.
I did that and promt I got a confirmation and a short time later the new bill.

Sat 29.12.2018 10:08 Mail to Tesla
Mon 31.12.2018 14:51 Answer by Tesla
Mon 31.12.2018 14:57 My confirmation to Tesla
Mon 31.12.2018 15:46 Confirmation that it has been passed on to the appropriate body.
Mon 31.12.2018 16:25 new bill.

We lost our model 3, which got T boned and Totaled. The replacement car is 192,xxx. we saw a 196,xxx on the lot. I should be able to get a pick by Tuesday when the car arrives.

Sorry to hear that. Hope everyone is ok? If it's a January build, and you have time, take a picture of the rear motor plate for us and put it in the thread. Curious to see whether the rear motor part number is still the same (980) for 2019 models. Pretty easy to do, just have to stick a phone up front in front of the left rear wheel and have some decent supplemental lighting.

Model 3 Motors on the Tesla Parts Catalog

Sorry to hear that. Hope everyone is ok? If it's a January build, and you have time, take a picture of the rear motor plate for us and put it in the thread. Curious to see whether the rear motor part number is still the same (980) for 2019 models. Pretty easy to do, just have to stick a phone up front in front of the left rear wheel and have some decent supplemental lighting.

Model 3 Motors on the Tesla Parts Catalog

Don't know if this what you were looking for. 1109000-00-D on the white tag. the cable blocks the stainless tag that has the *******980-00-D

M3 motor.jpg