Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hmm...I really like these Seat Crevice Gap Cushions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I roll my eyes that the seller has "USA" in his name (SoJoyAutoUSA) ...but eBay notes "FREE Economy Shipping from outside US".

IF you go to their eBay storefront, their tagline is "Leader In Manufacture Heated And Healthy Products". Are these heated, or healthy?

Ah, marketing.

They do have quite a bit of Tesla-branded items. I have little doubt they're using the logos without permission/royalty payments.

yea, i'd be happier if they didnt have the tesla logo on there to clash with the others. looks like a "logo delete" is necessary hee hee
You can buy seat gap cushions on Amazon, without logo. I have them - the correct installation is to push them down further, which makes them virtually unnoticeable (if you have black seats). They were invaluable in the Roadster, since things lost through the gap many times requires pulling the whole seat out.

https://www.amazon.com/Drop-Stop-Or...id=1525874022&sr=8-3&keywords=seat+gap+filler

Reactions: MacGreiner