Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Holbrook AZ to Phoenix via Payson or via Pinetop / Globe?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone used the Globe Electrify America fast chargers lately? Are they working? Trouble getting connected? What adaptor? Is there a similar chat or blog about EA chargers to check on? We are doing a road trip next week, and that location would be a help. Thanks
Check plugshare:

I used them earlier this year with no problems via my CCS1 adapter. I used my EA app to activate.

How do, I know if my Tesla 2023 Y is compatible? We also carry a CCS adaptor.
If you purchased it through the Tesla app or website while logged in showing your car . . .it would not let you buy the adapter [well, it would not display it in a search] if your vehicle was not compatible. . . . now - this is Tesla we are dealing with and customer service is an afterthought, but I have found it generally accurate in this regard

How do, I know if my Tesla 2023 Y is compatible? We also carry a CCS adaptor.
In your car pull up the control panel, hit Software>Additional Vehicle Information and the list should show "CCS adapter support: Enabled" All 2023 Teslas should have CCS support since it is now standard.

CCS adapter support 20231218_130953958.jpg

If you purchased it through the Tesla app or website while logged in showing your car . . .it would not let you buy the adapter [well, it would not display it in a search] if your vehicle was not compatible. . . . now - this is Tesla we are dealing with and customer service is an afterthought, but I have found it generally accurate in this regard
When I bought the Chademo adapter back in 2016, they sent me the European version. I spent over an hour trying to figure out how I could possibly plug that thing in before noticing the "(EU)" on the label and putting 2 and 2 together. I was an EV neophyte back then. Talk about a frustrating experience!

Reactions: comanchepilot