Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Holiday Break: 2018 TOP 10 Reasons Not To Buy a Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(actually it’s a baker’s dozen)

Did you know that there are top 10 lists floating around the internet as to why someone should not buy a Model 3? They list the usual silly reasons. I realized that any enthusiast could easily come up with a much better top 10 list of truly silly reasons to forego the purchase of a Model 3. So without further ado:

13) No badging means people may mistakenly think you’re driving a Model S

12) Car thieves may not be able to figure out door handles

11) Insufficient Frunk space

10) Star Trek transporter beam on the verge of being perfected

9) Rumor has it that the car is 1” too wide to fit in boring tunnels

8) Better to wait for automatic trim alignment feature

7) Why even buy a car? Tesla Network just around the corner.

6) Can’t valet park due to high theft rate by attendants. Even at 70mph max it’s a better car than the $h*tbox they’re already driving.

5) Lack of internal combustion engine means insufficient metal in car to trip green light at signal

4) Electricity is an invisible force powered by evil spirits

3) You don’t take compliments well

2) It’s best to just wait for the Model 4

And the number one truly silly reason not to buy a Model 3:
1) Without warning Elon Musk might dial into all Model 3s and execute order 666!

My #1 reason....I'm paying with cash....and I'm not able to take home the car today.

So even if a non-owner wants/needs the car....they ain't able to buy one TODAY. Was at the Bellevue, WA showroom and overheard several conversations with people interested in the Model 3....sales rep said...you'll need to give Tesla a grand and wait till 2019...look on their faces was like...NEXT.