Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Holiday Test Drives

Chisale

Sep 28, 2019
Ohio
Oh yes. I qualify as a sales associate now. My father in law even insisted we visit the local supercharger even though I was already to a high SoC just so he could see that in action.

Reactions: Dblaron83

Kevy Baby

Dis-Member
Supporting Member
Aug 11, 2019
Brea, CA
My 10-year-old nephew was talking non-stop for a week before T-giving about how he was going to get to ride in a Tesla on that. Even to the point of making my SIL call my wife to make sure we were bringing it. Between driving him around a bit and he and another nephew playing games, I lost about 20 miles of range that day.

And I was very happy to oblige!

Reactions: Dblaron83

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC