Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else bothered by Highland steering wheel seams?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got to test drive a M3 Highland and I'm almost ready to pull the trigger but there is one silly thing that gives me pause. The seams for the steering wheel are in the back of the wheel instead of the middle and your fingers rest directly on them. And it's not like other steering wheels where it is one tight seam, but it's several threads back there. It wasn't my overall focus of the drive and I didn't think it was that bad, but it was noticeable and maybe just annoying. But based on searching around forums, I don't see anyone mentioning this. Am I the only one? Did you get used to it? Is it a non-issue?

😁 ha! This is the first I've heard of this. It can't be that bad ... can it? If this is the only thing keeping you from buying ... ha 🤪. Jeeze Louise, now I've heard it all.

I'm nothing if not obsessive but if I have to touch them all the time and I don't like the way it feels, then it could be a deal killer. But I'm guessing I could always just get a steering wheel wrap or cover.