Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Homelink fails to open / close garage door

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model 3 Homelink successfully paired with myQ door opener and whenever I leave or return the display shows that Homelink believes that it is opening the door BUT it is not. I have unpaired and paired again. It successfully connected to my remote and the headlights blinked as expected. The Display indicated that the entire link was successful but the Homelink doesnt open the door. Any advice?

whenever I leave or return the display shows that Homelink believes that it is opening the door BUT it is not.

Does it work if you press the button to open / close but does not work “automatically“ upon arrival at your home?

If it does not work at all, I am pretty sure myQ does not make garage door openers so it is likely a myQ enabled Chamberlain opener. Figure out what you have then go to homelink.com and try following the paring instructions on that site.

Good luck!

myQ is not Homelink. If myQ has been properly configured you should see something like this:

myq.JPG

My guess is it is not properly setup. I suggest you look here: