Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Honda e, what does everyone think?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not EV religious, I'm just an EV owner and enthusiast since 2012. We have some Volts, and they are nearly always in Pure EV mode. They do not burn a drop of gas in a normal month. It's only when you exceed 50 miles do they use any gas. It's like having two cars. A pure EV when commuting, or a hybrid when traveling long distances.

Fair point ...

but very impressed with the size

This is my main point. If you want a small EV, not sure you can beat this. Even i3 is bigger (and a lot less practical)

Range is enough. We got a Leaf with 107 mile range, she charges it 4 hours a week. For everything else there's the Tesla.

It would even be fine for my commute, would just need to charge it every day.

I really love the look, but if we replace our polo the competition will be stiff from the e208 etc.

The perfect market for this car all currently drive range rovers instead of model X's, so hopefully the styling encourages more people to give EVs a go.

Reactions: Cogarch
Hey look,
I ordered one sight unseen (have previous on this did the same for the model 3 lol)

but when I saw it !!!

ive been driving a leaf for the past 5 years so no stranger to ev’s, albeit in a design that’s 10 years old...

anyway. Don’t underestimate this car. Yeah the range is lower but so is the price!!

£28k for the top banana one.
Didn’t notice any blurriness on the screens. Was very impressed at how feature complete it was and apparently stable. I like pressing buttons and I never managed to break it!
Flicking apps from 1 side to another was quite smooth.
Wing mirror screens are a just such a natural thing after about 1 min. This will be widely copied
Interior is sparse but follows the Honda ‘living room’ approach and was quite roomy for 4 adults easy.
I honestly don’t think honda will be able to make enough!
Shame I’m not getting one after all now but I’ll console myself with my m3p....

• Informative
Reactions: Alfred and CrayZ1
To be honest
Work was looking a bit dodgy so I thought I’d better be responsible!

no sooner than o had done that, work sured up a bit and I had an attitude adjustment.
Couldn’t get my place back. Wait was a bit long so start weighin up options.
Made the suns work for an m3 p so here I am!

when it’s time for the missus car we may go honda

Reactions: Cogarch