Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hot Spot FROM the Premium Connectivity Package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I can see all sorts of info about how to - and whether to - use your phone's data in a hotspot mode as opposed to subscribing to Premium Connectivity...but with the Premium Connectivity package, can I connect my iPhone to the Tesla and use that data on my phone? For instance, my Dodge RAM has a hotspot and the kids can connect to it (Chrysler uses AT&T) when they aren't getting service on their phones (on which we have T-Mobile)...

??thanks!

I took Y LR around 10.30am and i got the email around 11am about premium connectivity trial period for month
I can see my profile in Tesla dashboard but I dont see navigation showing live traffic or satellite view
do i need to subscribe even in trial period ?
suggestions please....

I took Y LR around 10.30am and i got the email around 11am about premium connectivity trial period for month
I can see my profile in Tesla dashboard but I dont see navigation showing live traffic or satellite view
do i need to subscribe even in trial period ?
suggestions please....
Did you turn on satellite view and traffic in the nav screen? If you tap the screen you’ll see options pop up on the right side of the screen. There you can toggle between traffic on/off and satellite view/boring view.

This ☝️

Screenshot_20230119_213809_Samsung Internet.jpg