Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HOV OK Decal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
im check on this. From marine dr at capilano its suppose to be a 8+ HOV lane.
Do you display your OK sticker?

According to the Q&A on the Transport BC site, LGB is Bus Only. I also found the chart you were referring to but they had a disclaimer that it was not an official chart and that they were not responsible for misinformation. Given that the Ministry takes the position that this lane is bus only, I would go with that. I have also seen electrics use this lane with a sticker and be pulled over and ticketed.

How You (and your EV) Can Get Moving in BC | TranBC

bringing this back from the dead a bit but can anyone tell me the dimensions of this sticker?

Just went and measured the one on my Leaf for ya. It is Five inches wide by 2.5 inches tall.
What are the rules for display the decal?

I want to avoid having to stick it directly on the paint.

I drove my leaf for ages before putting it on. Cops know what a Tesla and a Leaf look like, they're not going to pull you over for it. Technically it has to be displayed and I have seen people put in the corner of the back window. It's a badge of honor anyhow so if you stick it on, wear it with pride :)

Does anyone have access to a 3d printer? I also don't want to put one on my paint and thought it'd be a cool idea to make a license plate mount that would be secured behind the plate but have a part come off the side to affix the HOV sticker to.

Does anyone have access to a 3d printer? I also don't want to put one on my paint and thought it'd be a cool idea to make a license plate mount that would be secured behind the plate but have a part come off the side to affix the HOV sticker to.

Good idea. I think it would be easy to affix some close-matching plastic to any frame. Honestly though it won't look bad on your new model 3. Like I say, own it, wear it with pride. But yeah, there's also the back window option. My anxiety putting it on the Leaf was it's a one shot deal, you put it on at an angle and it aint going anywhere. For the record I cannot draw a straight line lol

For what it's worth I've had mine for months in the glove box. Cant bring myself to put it on the car.

I live by an on HOV on ramp and take it all the time by myself. Driven past many cops and not once have I been stopped Of course if you get the wrong one.. .