Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How accurate are the estimated delivery dates for fellow Ontario people?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weird, ordered a LR Y with 19" wheels several weeks ago (Oct if I recall). Originally said April. Went to the app a few weeks ago and it changed to June which actually I prefered. Went into the app over the weekend, now says March. I'm hoping it doesn't come even sooner at this point, but wonder if all the folks potentially canceling their orders in the US (i.e., people who were delaying for months to try and get the incentive post Jan) is increasing availability?

Reactions: nomorefuel
Weird, ordered a LR Y with 19" wheels several weeks ago (Oct if I recall). Originally said April. Went to the app a few weeks ago and it changed to June which actually I prefered. Went into the app over the weekend, now says March. I'm hoping it doesn't come even sooner at this point, but wonder if all the folks potentially canceling their orders in the US (i.e., people who were delaying for months to try and get the incentive post Jan) is increasing availability?

I think you could be onto something, I ordered end of October like you, and have bounced around from March to June, currently sitting at a March date.