Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How are you liking update 2021.44.25.2?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my drives this past weekend I noticed the Visualizations of AutoPilot have been slightly updated. Lane lines seem to a bit bolder and more prominent, It also now displays the 'Reflector Sticks' on the side of the road... Also the car character/animation has a bit different 'artwork'.. if you are into this kind of stuff...

I think real FSD is still a ways off... But seeing the baby steps of progression is delightful...
I'm actually quite liking the visualizations, even when not actively using FSD. For example, there is an intersection near my kid's school, where becuase of the incline of the road, angle of the intersection, the location of the crosswalk, and a few other variables, it is difficult to see if there is a pedestrian waiting to cross unless I physically lean to the right to look through the passenger window. However, I noticed that after I enabled FSD Beta, the visualization actually showed pedestrians quite clearly at the street corner, even when I couldn't physically see them unless I leaned over. That was quite cool. Before I enabled FSD Beta, the visualization never showed pedestrians unless they were standing in the middle of the street.

Reactions: baldyloxx
I usually like updates and minor changes, but not a fan of this one. I like to see seat heaters, if on, defrost, heat or air. I want my spouse to be able to easily drive it, though it is infrequent.

Everything seems to be deeper and require more screen interaction. I hope some get reversed.

This isn’t progress, it’s just change. This is the first one I’ve seen that is a set in the wrong direction, in my humble opinion.