Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How are you liking update 2021.44.25.2?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So here’s something I just discovered…get this…

If one is dialing out or on the phone and goto the numbers area…and you execute a turn, the blind spot camera is actually more in the middle where it makes sense!

Note: km speed at top not miles LOL

Wtf were they smoking when they designed this?
Just a guess but they probably figured nobody would be dialing phone numbers on the highway going 60 while changing lanes. Some things are assumed like not opening your door while changing lanes.

• Funny
Reactions: baldyloxx
Just a guess but they probably figured nobody would be dialing phone numbers on the highway going 60 while changing lanes. Some things are assumed like not opening your door while changing lanes.
With autopilot I doubt that very much.
One could be calling and have to ‘push 1’ for…a few times to get to where you need to. Better on the screen then on the phone you aren’t supposed to hold.

Point is, it’s a random shift of the camera to the middle area where it should be to begin with.

I noticed the auto highbeams seem to work a lot better... With the old version, on the backroads up our hill, it would flip the brights on/off at least 3 times, in the same spots... (Same spots as my Infiniti actually)... But I tested it last night, on the same road... It actually didn't flip off the brights at all on the entire stretch of road.

31A64FB2-6600-4FD6-B727-90877EC4E0A1.jpeg
A64DE501-3949-4CB7-A37C-83F4F00DF7A5.jpeg

What’s wrong with these pictures..?

Technically you can slide the Charge Limit after the fact however I assure you that is not the case. Charge limit was initially set to 80% however it actually charged to 84%… overcompensating? glitch? I wonder what would happen if Charge Limit was set to 100%?!

I noticed this ‘issue’ after the software update at a lower SOC setting, but didn’t think much of it and thought maybe I fat-fingered the setting by accident.. but last night I intentionally set to 80% for a short trip this morning..

Last edited:
Technically you can slide the Charge Limit after the fact however I assure you that is not the case. Charge limit was initially set to 80% however it actually charged to 84%… overcompensating? glitch? I wonder what would happen if Charge Limit was set to 100%?!

I noticed this ‘issue’ after the software update at a lower SOC setting, but didn’t think much of it and thought maybe I fat-fingered the setting by accident.. but last night I intentionally set to 80% for a short trip this morning..
I haven't used V11 yet because my car is at a body shop, but I use scheduled departure on V10 and I would say it overcharges by 1~3% over 50% of the time. Since it's only a few percent I never considered it an issue. It would be nice if it would always charge to the exact percentage I set, but not the end of the world for me.

I set my limit the other day to 74% and when I went to turn on the climate before leaving this morning, it displayed 71%. The area up to 71% was green and space between 71 and 74 blue. I have never seen the blue zone displayed before. More concerning is why the charging did not remain at the preset 74%. Never had that happen before. I have had it charge 1-2% above the limit before.

I set my limit the other day to 74% and when I went to turn on the climate before leaving this morning, it displayed 71%. The area up to 71% was green and space between 71 and 74 blue. I have never seen the blue zone displayed before. More concerning is why the charging did not remain at the preset 74%. Never had that happen before. I have had it charge 1-2% above the limit before.
Update - I had the same this morning. Set to a 74% level yesterday and was charged to 72% this morning with 'blue' 2% area of the graph.

These charging discrepancies - aren't they all just due to the fact that it's cold? That's what I have seen. I charge in a closed garage, but it's now only about 40 to 45 degrees. My 80‰ charge level is no longer 264 miles...its more like 247 miles. The battery cells don't have the same capacity at 40 F as they do at 80 F.

Reactions: brad787
On my drives this past weekend I noticed the Visualizations of AutoPilot have been slightly updated. Lane lines seem to a bit bolder and more prominent, It also now displays the 'Reflector Sticks' on the side of the road... Also the car character/animation has a bit different 'artwork'.. if you are into this kind of stuff...

I think real FSD is still a ways off... But seeing the baby steps of progression is delightful...