Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How Busy Does the Centralia WA Supercharger Get on the Weekends?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've only been there 4-5 times, sorry, don't remember if it was a weekend or not. It was never more than half full, but it is at a factory mall with eating establishments handy. I suspect people are more diligent about moving their cars now that the parking fee is in force, so it may be even less crowded, as people at that time were parking and shopping or eating dinner. No problem with ICEing at that location.

Also, kudos to whoever stocks the window washing supplies in Centralia. I'm guessing that someone who lives close by takes the time and effort to keep a bucket with window washing supplies at the SC.
Been to the Centralia SC only a couple times so far, only a few other cars there each time.
Another nod to whoever provides the squeegees and fills the buckets there! Wish more of the Superchargers had them, last fall at Mt Shasta I had to pull into the nearby 76 gas station(!) to wash my windows

Reactions: CalBlue 85D
I've been there à number of times on my way to Portland. Never had to wait. Most I've seen there is four cars. No ice. It's the only Supercharger that I've been t that he several windshield washer squeezes. Nice to whomever maintains those. And by far, the Country Cousins is the place to go to eat. The Country Fried steak is delicious!

Reactions: CalBlue 85D
Arrived at 8:30 Friday night. There was an MX leaving when I was plugging in. Went to Country Cousins and had a fully charged car by the time I got back. Normally I would have driven straight through, but as many have said, that pit stop made the trip much nicer. When I got back to my car it had a green MS keeping her company.

Not sure if the window cleaning buckets are being maintained anymore. There was one bucket next to my car but the squeegee was separated from its handle and the liquid in the bucket didn't look car friendly.

Last edited: