Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How can I make the “home” location more accurate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live on a corner house. I have entered my address as the home location. When I am navigating to my house, the car navigates to the street that is on the side of my house not the front of my house. Is there anyway to set the home location as my driveway or the street that the front of my house is on .

Reactions: Jane4
I live on a corner house. I have entered my address as the home location. When I am navigating to my house, the car navigates to the street that is on the side of my house not the front of my house. Is there anyway to set the home location as my driveway or the street that the front of my house is on .
The FSD will take us to the end of our driveway. near the mailbox, and stop there and say somthting like you're at your destination.

Upvote 0
Lol... when I pull into my garage, I go from being "home" in my driveway, to being in my backyard neighbors house when in my garage. It's simply not the most accurate GPS antenna out there... much like the rest of the "tech" in our cars
That's not the antenna's fault. It's getting its satellite signal via the door or window and what is bouncing off your neighbour's garage. Be thankful it's not telling you you are are in downtown Pyongyang.

Upvote 0