Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I know that I got 1,000 miles of free Supercharging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a link on my Tesla account that verify that I received 1000 miles of free Supercharging? My order adviser told me that she enter the referral code for me when she helped me with the order. But I am not sure if I actually receive the 1000 miles of free supercharging?

Log into the app and click on the Loot Box. It will show the number of free Supercharging miles you have left.
Screenshot_20191210-092351_Tesla.jpg

I had exactly the same issue but went into a store and they informed the miles were on my account although it wasn't showing in the loot box. He told me that if I plug in to a supercharger and it doesn't ask to confirm my payment method then I am on free miles even though it will show a cost on screen. Bizarrely my loot box is now showing the miles but it's maths isn't good. I have put on 130 miles and it shows 935 left. I like that kind of maths!

I've never had a supercharger ask me to "confirm payment"

I just plug it in and it charges (both electrically and financially)

I do finally have some "free" SC miles from referrals (which do show in the app) but haven't taken a long trip since getting em