Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Offering 15000 Free Supercharger miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having to actually pay for SC seems so.'wrong'. I know the absolutely value of 'free' SC isn't much, but having never paid for any kind of EV public charging (Ecotricity and Charge Scotland were both free once), the concept of paying to fuel our EV at public chargers is totally alien to me šŸ˜„.

If Tesla get desperate enough to bring back 'free for life' SC, that might tempt us to order a 3 to replace our Lexus hybrid.

53790346618_b21a59b60c_c_d.jpg
Youā€™d think in theory for most owners, this wouldnā€™t cost them that much. The issue is the few, taxi drivers for instance who would be able to abuse it. Against T&Cā€™s, yes but no way really for Tesla to police it.

Reactions: gangzoom
Got an email earlier on today from Tesla saying this -

''Weā€™re offering 15,000 miles of free Supercharging with the purchase of your new Tesla.* This offer is only valid while stocks last.

Explore our immediately available vehicles, ready for delivery including. Order and take delivery before 30 June 2024 to benefit''

Great deal.
Got the same email in Belgium with the same conditions, only the conversion from miles to kilometers is completely wrong...
We get 10,000km, that is 6,230 miles šŸ«£šŸ˜³

Reactions: WillCotter
I collected my M3P yesterday in Glasgow and the TA said that I will receive 15k miles on my App soon. He also confirmed that the expiry date is 3 years from receipt.
I must have also got the free 100 miles, as I stopped of on the way home for some lunch at the Dakota hotel just outside Glasgow as there are several supercharger and I was not charged. šŸ˜šŸ˜

I got this wrong. I did not get 100 free miles.
I actually received the 15k free miles either at the time of my collection or very shortly after as the superchargers at the Dakota hotel was only 17 minutes travel time from the Tesla Glasgow.
Initially I didnā€™t notice 15k miles until I swiped to the other card.
So I now have 14919 miles left and it does state the expiry date is 14th June 2027šŸ˜