Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do we use symbols in Tesla browser??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
click the button for symbols, do you have a spacebar? because if the spacebar is gone you have a glitched keyboard and it is usually fixed with an update but some people say it stays gone even after an update so its hit an miss.

Attachments

• 20E264BD-F43A-42DF-BD36-FB1455A936D4.jpeg
    20E264BD-F43A-42DF-BD36-FB1455A936D4.jpeg
    353.9 KB · Views: 246
This is what the web browser keyboard looks like in our Model 3 (you can see the symbol key next to the spacebar):

View attachment 912656
It looks similar to this in the S. However as the OP posted a pic a bit ago his is one of the glitched ones. I started a thread a while back when mine glitched out. As you can see it's only fixable by software update but that also isn't a 100% fix based on some of the replies 🤷‍♂️😂

It is a bug and Tesla is doing jack to fix it. They told me to restart the MCU to get it back. It happens after a numeric keyboard shows up.

I wish there was a way to report this and they are forced to fix it. I paid $1750 for the upgrade and they sold it with the bug and knowing there was a bug!