Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

how do you correct a GPS direction?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2023 model Y long range with premium. There is supercharging in a Wawa near me. Every time I navigate to the supercharger the voice direction tells me it’s on the opposite side that it is actually on. Both map views (satellite and graphic) are accurate as are the directions except for the location of the Wawa. It doesn’t matter which direction I am traveling. It always tells me that the Wawa is on the opposite side that it is actually on. It doesn’t matter whether my map is oriented north or the direction I’m traveling. On the map itself is always correct.

I have a 2023 model Y long range with premium. There is supercharging in a Wawa near me. Every time I navigate to the supercharger the voice direction tells me it’s on the opposite side that it is actually on. Both map views (satellite and graphic) are accurate as are the directions except for the location of the Wawa. It doesn’t matter which direction I am traveling. It always tells me that the Wawa is on the opposite side that it is actually on. It doesn’t matter whether my map is oriented north or the direction I’m traveling. On the map itself is always correct.
What the heck is a Wawa? Assuming it’s a business is that the error or the Super Charger location wrong?

I turned off voice directions before leaving the Service Center parking lot. Can’t help you.

Upvote 0
WaWa is a chain of Gas Station convenience stores ( like 7-11, Dash In, Sheetze) mainly in Pa or De. The location of the supercharger is correct. If the voice was off and you just used the map, no problem. But with the voice direction on if it actually was on the left, voice directions say right and vice versa.

Upvote 0
WaWa is a chain of Gas Station convenience stores ( like 7-11, Dash In, Sheetze) mainly in Pa or De. The location of the supercharger is correct. If the voice was off and you just used the map, no problem. But with the voice direction on if it actually was on the left, voice directions say right and vice versa.
WaWa is also in New Jersey, Virginia, and Florida.
The attached photo was when I used to buy gas on July 5th 2022
That WaWa station no has eight 250 kWh Tesla chargers.
During the pandemic, the Tesla Charge Stations were numbered and you could place your meal order from your car and it would be delivered to you. Great company. Another nice feature is the different size coffee cups have bar codes. You fill your cup, scan the bar code, pay with your credit card and out the door. Very fast and efficient.

Attachments

• WaWa 070522 IMG_8461.JPG
    WaWa 070522 IMG_8461.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0