Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do you provide feedback to Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Forgive me if this has been posted before but I didn't see it. As I mentioned in another thread, I absolutely loathe the auto audio-on feature that's been added. There's no way to disable it and my local service center indicated that they've received many complaints about it. They also suggested submitting feedback to Tesla so perhaps it would be removed in the next update.

Does anyone know the best email/form for submitting feedback that will actually be read/considered?

Thanks, I believe the bug report will go to the service center but I'm hoping to provide feedback to people at the higher levels who make decisions about what to include (and not include) in future updates. The auto audio-on feature has to be the worst thing about the car.

As an owner I usually use ownership _at_ tesla.com for feature requests or general bug reports. If it's something more specific I use other addresses, like, supercharger _at_ tesla.com to suggest a location or report an error about amenities at a site. Last summer I reported that the restaurants listed for Nephi, Utah, where all wrong. They fixed it in a couple days. For service I email my local Service Center directly.

Reactions: EVChris