TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

how does one join a specific tesla motors group??

Discussion in 'New England' started by jmanning, Jun 10, 2015.

1. jmanning

jmanning Member

I tried to join the Rhode Island group because that is the closest one to us that has been established and NONE in Mass, NH, or Vermont, but at first got on the site to join but couldn't when I went back to it.

Would love to create a group for Massachusetts. I know of three drivers personally in Mass and surely there would be others who would like to join.....

After about 2 years of researching and talking to owners we finally got our 70D last Friday !!! Would love to talk to some owners and attend events together.

thoughts???

Jeff Manning

2. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

3. nkohlimd

nkohlimd Member

Ed
    Let me know about dinner-would love to come if I am free...

4. jmanning

jmanning Member

EdA, next Thursday is the first day I would be able to go to a car show down the street and show off my baby. If dinner is Monday I would be able to do that. I actually work in Natick. The Groups link you sent me doesn't have Rhode Island or any other group near us. I have been a member of the meetup group for Tesla though, great site.

Jeff

5. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

The only geography we have is New England...
    Here and on the meetup site.

6. Robert.Boston

Robert.Boston Model S VIN P01536

No reason not to create more local groups. When we created the New England group in 2013, there were very few of us. There's probably more now in Suffolk + Middlesex county than there were in all of New England in the summer of 2013.