TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2017 Maine Tesla Owner Meet Up

Discussion in 'New England' started by Khanhvngo, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Khanhvngo

Khanhvngo Member

#1 Khanhvngo, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    2017 Maine Tesla Owner Meet Up.

What: Pot Luck / Cook out meet up
    Please bring a dish to share with everyone.
    When: Aug 27 @ 1pm -5pm
    Where: Fort William Park: 1000 Shore Rd, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
    Land Mark: We will be meeting at the playground parking lot.
    Who: Tesla owners and or friends and family.
    Plenty of Parking for friends and family, there is a playground for kids while us Tesla owner talk about boring stuff!! I will have a grill going for grill food. Bring already-made food or food for the grill. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

[​IMG]
    I would love to have a convoy of Tesla cruise from the park back through Portland Old Port if everyone have time after the cook out.

Please send PM to let me know your attending for head count!

PS. if you own a Tesla and your not from Maine, Your still welcome to join, because family has no borders.

2. longshadows

longshadows Member

(Sorry, but can't find any PM options.) I'd like to attend. Are Model 3 reservations holders permitted! Thanks!

3. Gwgan

Gwgan Almost a wagon

We now have an unofficial MeetUp.com account for us Maine Tesla-ites and this is our first MeetUp. Please sign up or let Khanhvngo know if you are going. Create a Meetup Account

4. Khanhvngo

Khanhvngo Member

I like to welcome all Model 3 Reservation Holder to Our Meet up. Please let me know who is coming so we can plan accordingly. Any Question, any concern please comment on meetup.com

5. Khanhvngo

Khanhvngo Member

Morning, We are about 48 Hours away from the gathering. Hoping we can get some more people to join us, we about 30 guess atm. We have the honor of having Zach and Jesse from "Now You Know" Joining us. If your still thinking about it, come join us for a great Sunday in Maine at a beautiful Light House. Please head over to Meetup and RSVP so hat we know your coming cheers!