Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How much do you think Tesla will be worth in 2030?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think many of us would be disappointed in anything less than $2T. In 10 years, Tesla could have $1T just in revenue. I would guess $3-4T. And yes, I understand the upper range is twice as much as Apple today, the highest market cap company.

If everything goes according to Elon plans I would guess more like $5T. It listening to battery day and seeing their capital raises and investments it sure seems like they are trying their best to make sure everything is going according to plan. If $1T was the goal then we should just put our money into index funds.

If everything goes according to Elon plans I would guess more like $5T. It listening to battery day and seeing their capital raises and investments it sure seems like they are trying their best to make sure everything is going according to plan. If $1T was the goal then we should just put our money into index funds.

Right. $1T in 10 years is like 5-6% increase per year. An index fund will likely do better.