Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to contact Tesla Online Orders department

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know how to contact Tesla parts online orders department. I have ordered an adapter which didn’t work, I sent them email after email saying I need to return but don’t have a reply yet.

I don’t want to go through the route of disputing through credit card.

Has anyone ever got a response back form the "Request Help" option ? I got a survey asking if I was happy with their response, but never actually got a response back.
I gave them a worst rating saying that their communication channel sucks hoping someone will respond back for what's wrong, but the irony is that non one even cared to respond and i am now getting multiple emails asking them to rate again

Email is one way
The other is the 888 number just call and go through the prompts as if you are finding info on your order (car) whatever it is and then say oops I was trying to find someone for the online store.
Yup tried it, they said they cannot help with online orders :(. I will just wait for couple of days and will dispute through my credit card.

I’ve had to contact them for two separate returns.

The very first time was about 5 months ago and I had to send several follow-up emails to get a response.. cut it really close to the end of the return window. Awful customer service.

Then I had to return something about 3 weeks ago. I emailed within a day of placing the order because I changed my mind. Heard nothing for a week and emailed again upon receiving the item. They responded to that within 10 minutes and even responded to my response email.

But yeah, god awful response times. Guess I just got lucky with the 2nd return.

I ordered a whole bunch of stuff (~$1k) from them and they mysteriously put someone else's name on the To: line. Wouldn't have been so bad except I had it delivered to my work, and the name matched a co-worker in a different state, which caused a lot of headaches for me and the mailroom staff. Fortunately I had the FedEx tracking numbers and was eventually able to find everything, but it was a real PITA.

I double checked my emailed receipt and that other person's name is nowhere to be found, but every one of the boxes shipped to me had some other person's name on it (and the street address was repeated twice).

I need to order some additional NEMA adapters for my MCU that've been out of stock at the service centers in both Seattle AND Portland, but I'm really leery of ever ordering from them again. I've emailed them repeatedly and have received no response.
</rant>
annotated-shipping.png

If you find out the rest of us would love to know. Their online store is hands down the worst part of the whole company, by several orders of magnitude.
This is insane. I found an order with my name, but build to me in my own life history. Find any way to do anything about it and I can’t find the email. They say I should use to send an answer. Why can’t they just answer the damn phone

Anyone has the online email address at least I could use that