Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to proceed with new powerwalls

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, just got delivery of 2 powerwalls and gateway from tesla referral program, will not be able to use in my house, not sure if i am allowed to sell it, or how much to sell it for, any help will be appreciated.

I've seen them sell for $5k a piece on here previously. Let me know if you decide to sell one of the PW's. I would be interested and could pick it up.

I am curious if anyone can elaborate on who they got to install a referral powerwall they purchased from someone else

I've seen them sell for $5k a piece on here previously. Let me know if you decide to sell one of the PW's. I would be interested and could pick it up.

I am curious if anyone can elaborate on who they got to install a referral powerwall they purchased from someone else

I recently got a number of quotes to install solar and powerwalls. I wound up going with Tesla in the end because they were much cheaper, but one of the other installers told me that if I bought the powerwalls directly from Tesla and had them shipped to me uninstalled that he would install them and just charge labor. In my case he was talking about providing and installing a solar system and also installing the customer provided powerwalls, so I don’t know for sure if he would do powerwalls alone, but if you PM me I can get you his name and number. I dunno if I can just post it here. He’s works out of Orlando and he said he’s one of only a few Tesla certified Powerwall installers in the area.