Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to reach out to S reservationists showing on Zeemaps?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can see that there is another S reservation holder that is showing on Zeemaps as within 10 miles or so of me and our P#s are just 26 apart.
I'd like to reach out to him/her to compare notes about config and anticipated delivery dates. Does anyone know of any way to contact another owner-to-be to see if they would like to chat?

I can see that there is another S reservation holder that is showing on Zeemaps as within 10 miles or so of me and our P#s are just 26 apart.
I'd like to reach out to him/her to compare notes about config and anticipated delivery dates. Does anyone know of any way to contact another owner-to-be to see if they would like to chat?

I had pretty much the same question when trying to find local Portland owners. Robert maintains the map, but we can't expect him to disclose people to others without permission. In fact, he may not even have the ability. I know he can delete a pin on request, but tracking it - much harder.

What worked for me is posting here, asking people to disclose their reservation numbers, and you get lucky. Some people post their pins, and their numbers, but want to remain anonymous, for good reason. I just learned about another pin owner last night (Hi, Roderick!) using this method.

The policy to take for the Portland group is to be a 'clearinghouse'... I collect the information from folks, but have a strict privacy policy: I only disclose details to others with permissions asked first. Such as, "Hey, Bob, Fred is Res number xxx and would like to contact you... what information are you comfortable sharing with Fred?" And we go from there.

I would change your message here (or post a new thread, in the right geographic area), stating simply:
"I'm looking for P#xxx. My number and location is really close to yours! If that's you, please send me a private message on the forums."

Happy hunting!

Hi. I literally do not have any tracking/contact/information tools to help you. I can manipulate a pin, but the only information I have is what you see.

Robert,

In the Dallas Fort Worth area, can you:

1) Change my pin to Signature
2) Change my description to "Tesla offered to upgrade my P5277 reservation to Signature, and I accepted."
3) Change my pin number from P5277 to S1246.

Thank you.

Oh and also...to the 2 other Sigs in DFW area: Private message me and let's compare notes about configs and expected delivery dates. :)

PS - Being Sig 1246, I wonder if I'm the last Signature car?