Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to remove the center module?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did something stupid... i put a bank check on the center black sliding module (on top of the two cup holders) between the front and passenger seat and the check slid under the sliding platform towards the front of the car... can't reach it from the cup holders... I removed the cup holder plastic pieces and the rubber mat. There are two bolts... will removing allow me to access underneath the big monitor? ;(

I did something stupid... i put a bank check on the center black sliding module (on top of the two cup holders) between the front and passenger seat and the check slid under the sliding platform towards the front of the car... can't reach it from the cup holders... I removed the cup holder plastic pieces and the rubber mat. There are two bolts... will removing allow me to access underneath the big monitor? ;(

If you can determine the check #, just place stop payment on it at your financial institution. :) Much easier. Otherwise, you'd probably have to have Tesla service retrieve... :(

I was doing some wiring last weekend and found a receipt in that location. I had removed the carpet/panel on the driver side and was able to see the receipt and extract it with tweezers. Not sure if this would work for you, but just something to consider.