Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to test drive or buy Tesla in Rochester NY?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I live in NC and have a Model 3 Performance. I have a friend that lives in Rochester NY. I have told her all about how amazing the Model 3 is. She is very interested in buying a Tesla but does not know how to arrange a test drive or buy one, since there are no service centers in NY.

Can anyone give me some tips I can share with her? Since I live in NC I'm not sure how to advise her.

Thanks!

Hello! I live in NC and have a Model 3 Performance. I have a friend that lives in Rochester NY. I have told her all about how amazing the Model 3 is. She is very interested in buying a Tesla but does not know how to arrange a test drive or buy one, since there are no service centers in NY.

Can anyone give me some tips I can share with her? Since I live in NC I'm not sure how to advise her.

Thanks!
Contact the Rochester Tesla Owners Club. [email protected]

Reactions: wanaride
D'oh! I had checked the Tesla website for service centers a few weeks ago and didn't see one near Rochester. Guess I overlooked it, sorry. Thanks for letting me know. I'll pass this info (and owners' club contact) to my friend in Rochester.