Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to Use Tesla Pro App as End User?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Btw, just tested to "go off grid", and battery is working - I can see a line between the powerwall and my home (when I connect directly to the powerwall using IP on any browser and successfully logon)

However, I cannot set any kind of values for reserve, etc, nor I'm able to "charge" the battery. It seems it is just idle, waiting for the solar panels to arrive - this is for sure dependency from the installer.

Oh well, I'll just create some pressure on the installer to schedule the solar panels installation and after that, get back again with the battery...
You can also try to put some pressure on the installer to commission at least the PW so you can manage it. If they say it is commissioned already then you’ll need to call Tesla.

Reactions: ocampiao82
Hello guys,

so, I have good news and not so good news :)
Good news: Tesla support finally helped, the person was trully helpfull and now finally I can see my Powerwall on my Tesla app.
not so good news: I now have 2 homes in Tesla App :D

I've been searching and I cannot edit any home and I'm also unable to delete any home. Any ideas?

Hello guys,

Good news: Tesla support finally helped, the person was trully helpfull and now finally I can see my Powerwall on my Tesla app.

I've been searching and I cannot edit any home and I'm also unable to delete any home. Any ideas?
Congratulations ! I would try rebooting your phone first, and then if that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If not, I'm afraid it is back to Tesla...

Hello guys,

If a reboot and then an uninstallation and reinstallation of the app doesn't get you there then you will again need to call Tesla. :(

I did this exact same thing, but since my PW2's were installed by a third party Tesla didn't offer any support "in-app". I instead had to reach out to support via the Wall Connector "House" and then they transferred me over to the PowerWall team and they were finally able to "merge" the two devices into a single house and then "Archive" the house that only had my wall connector. 15 minutes on the call once I got to the right team.

I think Tesla did the "keep your place in queue and we'll call you back" which took 2 hours, but they did call me which is better than waiting on hold for 2 hours.

Reactions: ocampiao82
Allright allright!

Finally, solved!
Now I have one home (LOL) with both Wall Connector and Powerwall! Support did manage to solve this, but it seemed that powerwall was not correctly registered by the installer...

And what a rollercoaster this was... because the powerwall was not properly installed/registered/configured/whatever, tesla support did made a mistake... they add to my account another powerwall (serial number had only one different letter from mine.. and it was a pain to convince the Tesla support about this) - the guy that had that powerwall is wondering what the "#$?

Either way, support managed to solved this, the "wrong" powerwall will be moved to previous account, and now from my side, just to say thank you all for the help!

Now, I'm back to full charge the installer , I desperately need my solar panels (here in Portugal the KwH price is 0.12€ - around 0.13USD - and I consume around 1500 KwH per month, so my bill is not low....

Cheers!

Allright allright!

Finally, solved!
Now I have one home (LOL) with both Wall Connector and Powerwall! Support did manage to solve this, but it seemed that powerwall was not correctly registered by the installer...

And what a rollercoaster this was... because the powerwall was not properly installed/registered/configured/whatever, tesla support did made a mistake... they add to my account another powerwall (serial number had only one different letter from mine.. and it was a pain to convince the Tesla support about this) - the guy that had that powerwall is wondering what the "#$?

Either way, support managed to solved this, the "wrong" powerwall will be moved to previous account, and now from my side, just to say thank you all for the help!

Now, I'm back to full charge the installer , I desperately need my solar panels (here in Portugal the KwH price is 0.12€ - around 0.13USD - and I consume around 1500 KwH per month, so my bill is not low....

Cheers!
Great news! I’m glad you were able to get it fixed.

Here in Southern CA our power rates are 0.24c off peak and 0.60c on peak. Next month it becomes 0.64c on peak for the summer rush. I also use about 1200-1400kwH per month, so the Powerwall is showing significant savings already (3 months so far for me).

Reactions: BGbreeder