Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No more direct customer access to PW+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the reply. The URL goes to a search for setting up kiosk in Windows but I use a Mac. No notice of anything "Pro" when booting app but both phone and tablet asked me to sign in, went to normal Home screen with "Session Expired" followed with quick refresh and all back to normal. Router still says Wired to Gateway is offline as it did before. Odd.

192.168.91.1 is the Tesla default, but you won't be able to access that unless your home network just happens to be in the 192.168.91.x range.

You will want to connect to the gateway (not the inverter) from the IP address that your router assigned it. You would need to determine that from your router DHCP lease list, and look for your tesla gateway.

As far as setting wired as primary, you need to check if Ethernet is enabled (my installers said they enabled it but left me to connect ethernet myself). Once I connected it up, it automatically became primary. Even though the gateway shows 'configured, but not connected', in the API call it shows ethernet is primary. I know ethernet is working, as I can pull gateway stats from the wired IP address.

1697547689460.png

1697547643403.png

Attachments

• 1697547626054.png
    1697547626054.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
If you keep the Tesla Energy Powerwall page open, with the new version, it seems to time out in less than 4 hours. Before I think it timed out every few days. Definitely a change for those that might keep this as part of a dash directly. It does not seem to affect API access and Powerwall Dashboard.

If you keep the Tesla Energy Powerwall page open, with the new version, it seems to time out in less than 4 hours. Before I think it timed out every few days. Definitely a change for those that might keep this as part of a dash directly. It does not seem to affect API access and Powerwall Dashboard.
Thanks. I do not keep the app open but is seems to drop at 0330 when there is a problem. My SMA inverter has also lost it. Odd.