Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Huge New Inventory Discounts - S 75D for 63k S 100D for 73k X75 D for 73k x100D $85k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There were some great deals, ordered a White Model X P100D with all options except Ludicrous and FSD for 92k. Seems like they are all gone now.

@shonky they did deduct 20k since I didnt want the Ludicrous option either, so they cut the price by 20k for me based on the old Ludicrous upgrade pricing for the Model X.

Yes, there are 2019’s in inventory, not as many, but there are still some around. I really have only kept track of Performance cars. Many 19’s sold right away. I have another 50 mile 2019 P100D I’m keeping my eye on in the event something unforeseen happens with the other P100D that I ordered. I actually had put a deposit on a Model 3 Performance because it was the cheapest way to get red with white Performance but then stepped up after they dropped the P100 prices. I don’t search the Tesla websites because they are not very complete. I mine data direct from the Tesla site. I wanted specific colors and wheels but they did go quickly.
Why do the 2019 S100D have 0-60 at 4.3 while 2018 are at 4.1?