Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hyundai Ioniq 6 pricing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was reading about the Ioniq 6 deals so went to Hyundai.com and checked them out.

Wow. 7500$ bonus cash off is cool. Click further.

- 7500 bonus cash
+8199 markup

How am I supposed to take that seriously? They reduced the markup to still above msrp. I guess that’s good? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attachments

• IMG_4987.jpeg
    IMG_4987.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 19
You call up all the area dealers and find the one without the markup. That one will likely have an entire KGB interrogation them ready to deluge you with 10 protection packages and extended warranties, crying about needing to feed their kids when you refuse them, remain strong and threaten to record the conversation, even better bring a friend as a witness as these hyenas can get cruel. Xxxx stealerships, I want my car from Amazon with a 30day return policy.

I had the same issue when looking into buying a Bolt last year. Car dealerships are parasites on the economy.

Instead, I bought a Model 3. Did the whole transaction in 30 minutes on my phone during lunch break at work, including applying for credit. Tesla makes it so easy and no haggling is required.

That said, the base Model 3 is no longer eligible for the Federal tax credit, and I can't see myself spending $39k on a car before taxes and fees without the tax credit.

Reactions: hey kupo