Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I am a <poll option> and I HATE the "Cyber" Truck

So that "Cyber" truck...

• Xennial - "Cyber" truck is stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gen Z - "Cyber" truck is stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MXWing

Oct 13, 2016
USA
I'm a Xennial. Took me a few hours but I cannot WAIT to have this on my driveway.

76722724_2800569629955149_6601133196560039936_n.jpg

Couldn't have taken you a few hours to order with that low of a RN, that's 4k lower than my order number and I hit order immediately after it popped up
Haha got em. People like the OP want to create a narrative that “lots of people are coming around on the looks” and “it’s not that bad”. These people are super fans who were buying the truck regardless of how ugly it is

• Disagree
Reactions: SpaceCash
My first reaction at the unveil was WTF IS THAT THING? UGH.

2.5 days later and I'm wishing I needed a truck for something so I could justify reserving one. Can't stop looking at it.

Now looking at pics from GM, Ford, Dodge, Toyota, Nissan etc and thinking WTF are those and why do they all look so bland? And I used to be a GM truck guy. Had a 2001 1500, and both a 2006 and 2011 Duramax 2500HD. Also did a Duramax swap into a 1/2 ton. I'd never go back...too many issues with oil pumps, transfer cases, leaking differentials, head gaskets, fuel pumps, emissions equipment, etc...all of which are non-existent on an electric platform.

If I needed a truck I'd be all over this thing. Maybe I'll figure out why I need one by the time they go into production :D

Last edited:
Reactions: cucubits