Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I am giddy with excitement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Code:
https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/profile?rn=RN<my_reservation_number>

I tagged that one as well - the reason for the false positive is if you get logged out of the account - the page looks different logged in vs logged out (but Page Monitor doesn't know that).

I also am monitoring the following page:

https://3.tesla.com/model3design/RN<reservation number>#landing

It supposedly is the page to configure the Tesla - of course, without the invite, I just get a "404 Page Not Found" error - hopefully, when I no longer get that error, I am golden.

Reactions: Zaxxon
Want to know what's even more weird? I checked the page today and I can configure. But no alert from Page Monitor.

So I got alerts when the page didn't change, but not when it did. Go figure!

Anyway, now I'm the one giddy with excitement! :D

Very weird. Still, given these two scenarios, I think you'd prefer this one to the other! Congrats on the invite. Have you configured? What config are you going for?

Very weird. Still, given these two scenarios, I think you'd prefer this one to the other! Congrats on the invite. Have you configured? What config are you going for?

Thanks! Haven't configured yet as I'm closing on a condo later this month and waiting for the final costs of that before I push "go".

I'm going with white with aero rims for now, as I'll most likely go with EVT turbines later. Probably snows on the aeros without the covers (I already ordered the cap and lug cover kit).

I know it's a controversial look for some, but I'm also considering the TSportline seat upgrade...in red!

This is an extreme version of the the color combo.

So I finally received the invitation to design my car and I could not be more excited. This is the first car I have ever bought new or configured. This is my first EV and I have had the charger looking sad in my garage for months now just waiting for the email. It is finally time!!!!! Sorry just figured I would share.

View attachment 292822
I've owned my model S P85D lud upgrade since 12/2014, now has 92k, picked up model 3 as my spouses daily driver two weeks ago. It is a very good car. Excellent performance and much fun to drive. You will love yours. You will not go back to piston engines.

Reactions: Jonny Custom
I reserved late afternoon on the 31st of March in 2016. I was not a previous Tesla owner and I am in St. Louis.

Fork. I reserved on 2/9/2017 and not a prior owner. The estimator shows "July through September" but my wife says "You are never going to see that car." I hope she's wrong! Are the reservation numbers sequential? My number is 108638140. I wonder if there's a way to do some math with that given production rates...

Is your July-Sept (2018, assuming) estimate for a 1st production order? If so, that might be possible if there's a huge number of people holding out for SR battery and/or AWD. Look at my signature. Been waiting over 2 years. I really wanted LR+AWD so I'm going to have to decide in a month or two if I can/should out for another couple of quarters. I'm fortunately at a point where I can financially afford to miss the federal tax benefit but I'm going to fell bad if I have to leave money on the table. My wife has the same attitude :) .

Fork. I reserved on 2/9/2017 and not a prior owner. The estimator shows "July through September" but my wife says "You are never going to see that car." I hope she's wrong! Are the reservation numbers sequential? My number is 108638140. I wonder if there's a way to do some math with that given production rates...

UPDATE. Just got delivery yesterday of the Blue, AWD Model 3 with EAP. Wow. Amazing. Very long wait, but happy! The dealership (I know that's technically wrong) in Highland Park (northern 'burb of Chicago) was packed with people picking up cars, and a big semi full of new ones was pulling in as I was leaving. Crazy time! That's me in the driver's seat.

Oh, and I named her "Joulie"

IMG_0563.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3s-a-charm