Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I finally wrapped my Model 3!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone! Good to be back here on the forums. Been so busy with work that I haven't had the time to post very much! But I'm super happy to share with you all my car! It's stealthy, subtle and not too flashy which I love! If you wrapped your car... Please share it here! I'd love to see them!

Hope you all enjoy the video!

ZTREQ8v.jpg

Hi everyone! Good to be back here on the forums. Been so busy with work that I haven't had the time to post very much! But I'm super happy to share with you all my car! It's stealthy, subtle and not too flashy which I love! If you wrapped your car... Please share it here! I'd love to see them!

Hope you all enjoy the video!

ZTREQ8v.jpg

How much was that and roughly how long should that last? :)

Reactions: moonfresh
I paid around $3100 including chrome delete at Templar Wraps here in Orange County California. Wraps should last anywhere around 3-5 years. Depending on how often you wash it and maintain it.

How dull do you want your car to look? and why do you care to show us its dull shine in sunlight?
I'm not a a flat black or chrome delete fan, But if I were a Flat Black Macco repaint would last just as long, and would include the door and trunk jambs. :eek:

i would guess it would protect the paint underneath like PPF.

i'm thinking of doing matte black finish (like the satin feel)

Oof! That’s not a bad price compared to ceramic coating or PPF for the whole car. Is a wrap essentially the same benefits to the paint as a coating or clear PPF?

Ive never gotten PPF in any of my cars previously. All I know is that PPF is usually thicker so it’ll help a ton with major rock chips and scratches. Whereas with vinyl it’s thinner (depending on the wrap you get) and it’s good for smaller rock chips and scratches.

Like you all said, it’s cheaper than PPF plus, you can go for a different color which is nice!