Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I got my Model X PPF & Coated!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you Tommy and everyone for the referral! I gave my model 3 to my little brother, and brought them my new baby there to get things done after 3 months waiting almost!
I never knew my new model Y had that many issues in terms of paint quality and etc,. but they managed to fix most of them! The PPF and coating is amazing. Highly recommend Daniel and his team there. It was such a pleasure experience overall :D! The photo is one of Daniel's update photo messages letting me know what work is being done currently. Great communication!
Ohhh! You finally got it delivered! Great colour Christine! Happy that you are happy with it :) Please share some more photos!

Did anyone bring non-Tesla models to them and still got member deal?
I am probably going to ask them eventually for quote but asking here just in case someone did.
They gave me a good deal on my Model Y, but wondering if I can get the same deal for my hubby's new truck.

Did anyone bring non-Tesla models to them and still got member deal?
I am probably going to ask them eventually for quote but asking here just in case someone did.
They gave me a good deal on my Model Y, but wondering if I can get the same deal for my hubby's new truck.

I am sure they will! I brought my wife's Porsche to them as well and got a good deal on PPF and coating.
They seem really busy these days though so give them a call for quote!

Nice! Yes they know what they are doing!
Keep us updated when yours is completed!

Well I wanted to do xpel stealth ppf on my black MY to get that nice matte finish. Then Daniel pointed out over 46 paint defects - all not overly perceptible ("Tesla spec" of not having controlled for dust in the paint room as the dust is under the paint) but once he tested a strip of the stealth ppf on the small defects, the ppf makes the defects very obvious. Small heads up for anyone else looking to do stealth ppf!

So to achieve the matte we're looking for, he suggested doing full front clear ppf with Avery Dennison matte wrap over that and the rest of the car as it achieves the look, protects for what's crucial, and saves a bit of money as well. He's a great guy!

Well I wanted to do xpel stealth ppf on my black MY to get that nice matte finish. Then Daniel pointed out over 46 paint defects - all not overly perceptible ("Tesla spec" of not having controlled for dust in the paint room as the dust is under the paint) but once he tested a strip of the stealth ppf on the small defects, the ppf makes the defects very obvious. Small heads up for anyone else looking to do stealth ppf!

So to achieve the matte we're looking for, he suggested doing full front clear ppf with Avery Dennison matte wrap over that and the rest of the car as it achieves the look, protects for what's crucial, and saves a bit of money as well. He's a great guy!

Glad they offered you a solution on this, and it is cheaper? I wouldn't mind!

Reactions: oakvillemike
Aw man, so close!

But they did a great job! Haven’t gotten a chance to take a decent pic but here is one when I got home.
03314E8C-A499-4F63-B29A-662DE11655BD.jpeg