Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I got my Model X PPF & Coated!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my model X wrapped a little over a month ago from the same place. Here are my pics. Wrapped in Matte Metallic Midnight Blue.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 96
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: Tommy L
After weeks of shopping around, I finally got it done!
Could not be happier with the result!
The beading and sheeting is just insane, and I tested the self healing on PPF (amazing)

The shop owner gave me great deal as he is a huge fan of Tesla.
I love the slickness on the paint!!

View attachment 520463
Could you share with me as well? Just ordered an M3 and was looking for places to get this done!

I am having my 2018 Model X done in ceramic here in the SF Bay Area right now, OmegaWerks in Pleasanton. It will take about 5 days and I think they are doing the windows and the wheels/rims too. I do not remember the brand that they are using, this is the higher priced treatment that has 5 applications and has a lifetime warranty. I will report back at the end of the week to tell you how it went.
Mike P

PPF saved my a$$ today! Someone bumped into me in the parking lot, and I just
For those who got Ceramic Pro coating only, how careful you were during the initial 2-3 weeks of cure time? What needs to be done?
Most of us on this thread got System X Diamond coating, and i did not need to do much. Just drove but did not wash for 2 weeks. Installer sent me instructions how to maintain and wash.

Reactions: sokhangoo