Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I got the call! Late August delivery!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, all the quoted dates were for July if you placed an order in June.

In fact, the website was quoting a July delivery if you placed an order at the end of July too.

(As a new Tesla customer, I've learned quickly that it's best to not simply believe (read: trust) what they say).

Vin appeared in source code a couple of days ago. I had the call today, they said August but wouldn’t say when exactly. I asked if he thought my car was on a boat currently and he said it must be as they’re assigning final details to my account (whatever that means). I asked about price corrections on my account (because of the price changes since ordering) and he said ignore any paper work as it’s all about to get sorted over the next few days. When I next logged in to my account I saw 2 credit notes and an additional order agreement (so 2 of them in total now).

Model 3 P+ Silver, black interior, no FSD, cash, no trade in, Birmingham pickup.

Reserved June 2018, ordered May this year.
Where exactly did your VIN appear? Ordered mine on 25th June and not seen anything change in my account and cannot get any indication from Tesla about estimated delivery. Very frustrating to be kept completely in the dark. Thx