Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I guess "Induction" is dead..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have not seen any updates in weeks and the original thread is locked..
What are you talking about?

Hi, all. Yeah, our official thread was locked since we couldn't pay the 75$/month fee to keep it. Development on Induction did die down during the past few weeks since we're both college students and were well into exam season. Was impossible to communicate that since our thread locked. However my exams are pretty much over, and I pushed a new update to Induction with some new features and bug fixes.
I'm sure it would be bad form for Casey or me to open a new thread for Induction, but nothing stops me from responding here to complaints, praises, bugs, and feature requests.

Nevertheless I'll keep adding new features to Induction as it's become a passion project for me and a great way to improve my skills.

How about the plug-in reminder that has been requested and 'liked' a few times?

Dashboard for Tesla - SG57 Productions

Looks like the competing app is beating you to it.
Plug-In Reminder
We all do it more than we ever hoped for: forgot to plug-in at the end of the day.
With this exclusive, invaluable feature for your Tesla you won't have to worry about that! You'll be reminded of the state of your Tesla at your desired time daily.

And check out "Smart Charging" ! -- would be perfect for getting ready for trips when you want 100% right before you leave.

How about the plug-in reminder that has been requested and 'liked' a few times?

Dashboard for Tesla - SG57 Productions

Looks like the competing app is beating you to it.

And check out "Smart Charging" ! -- would be perfect for getting ready for trips when you want 100% right before you leave.
I get a reminder every night with Dashboard that tells me if the car is plugged in or not. Plus the horn honks if I forget. That doesn't get my attention, but it does annoy the wife so I get a proper reminder.