Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I Have a Model X Long Range Reservation For Sale - Can transfer account - Delivery between August 3rd and August 22

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, but they would have to pay it anyway...

If they would buy the care from the website for $132,440 the taxes would be added to that. It is still a better deal to buy it for $124,660 and pay taxes then to buy it for $132,440 and pay taxes...

The gov gets you either way

Hi - TO EVERYONE INTERESTED IN THE MODEL X POSTED ABOVE:

Tesla is cracking down on transferring registrations before the car is picked up.
I am going to have to buy the Tesla and then sell.
I will have to pay the taxes.
The total amount (with taxes) that i need to pay will be $114,660 (see image below).
This is $17,780 less then the current price of the exact same Tesla X ($132,440 - see image below).
I am posting this car for sale $124,560. Your savings are $7,880.
You will drive the Tesla off the lot - this is a new Tesla.

FYI: My Est. Delivery date has changed from today to Aug 21 - Sept 11 (see image below)

Serious inquires only.
How do you know that they’re cracking down, did something happen?

I also have a Model X 2023 Reservation for Transfer. I was just advised that it is ready for pick up. I can't seem to post here bc my account is new but feel free to pm me. It is 7 seat configuration, white. My price was locked in in February at $125,990. Same model is now $146,440. Here are the details.
Model X Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Multi-Coat
22" Turbine Wheels
All Black Premium Interior with Ebony Decor
Seven Seat Interior
Yoke Steering Wheel
Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability
Pas As You Go Supercharging