Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I need help to unlock a rear display from Hansshow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I installed a new Hansshow Android Entertainment H72 rear display for Tesla 3. I don’t know how but the screen is frozen and I get the “Child Lock Has Been Opened “ message. Trying to deactivate the child lock I am required to type a passcode, which I don’t have and couldn’t find anywhere else.
Any suggestions or help is appreciated.
Regards

Attachments

• IMG_1611.png
    IMG_1611.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1594.jpeg
    IMG_1594.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1583.jpeg
    IMG_1583.jpeg
    270.4 KB · Views: 69
I installed a new Hansshow Android Entertainment H72 rear display for Tesla 3. I don’t know how but the screen is frozen and I get the “Child Lock Has Been Opened “ message. Trying to deactivate the child lock I am required to type a passcode, which I don’t have and couldn’t find anywhere else.
Any suggestions or help is appreciated.
Regards
I can't help you solve the issue but what I can tell you is that Hanshow refused to engage with me recently when I had a faulty item. I tried many times via email, WhatsApp and had only one initial reply from them on WhatsApp to confirm I had the tech support department. Fortunately I purchased with credit card and successfully got a chargeback via credit card company. I would try and contact them and if you are ignored as I was start a chargeback via your credit card.

• Informative
Reactions: afadeev
For those interested. I reached out to Hansshow via WhatsApp. They answered quickly, passcode is: 8687.
My device works fine now.
Hi Cornell,
Great that you found the passcode.
I see you have the same H72 android screen as me.
I do have issues with the sound on mine.
1. I cannot make the internal speaker output anything.
2. I can pair bluetooth speakers but the screen does not seem to connect to them.
Do you have audio from your device, either internal speaker or via bluetooth?
Maybe there is something I have overlooked.
I did a factory reset of the screen at some point after fiddling around, at that point I lost an app called "Bluetooth Transmitter" do you know what that is used for?
I have asked the support for assistance as well, but it seems rather chinese and might take some time before I get them to understand my questions...
Br, Anders

Hi Cornell,
Great that you found the passcode.
I see you have the same H72 android screen as me.
I do have issues with the sound on mine.
1. I cannot make the internal speaker output anything.
2. I can pair bluetooth speakers but the screen does not seem to connect to them.
Do you have audio from your device, either internal speaker or via bluetooth?
Maybe there is something I have overlooked.
I did a factory reset of the screen at some point after fiddling around, at that point I lost an app called "Bluetooth Transmitter" do you know what that is used for?
I have asked the support for assistance as well, but it seems rather chinese and might take some time before I get them to understand my questions...
Br, Anders
Hi Anders,
My speakers are fine. Have you tried to contact Hansshow on this forum? They answered pretty quick to me.
If not , you can check this phone number on WhatsApp .
Good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_1771.jpeg
    IMG_1771.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 38
Hi Anders,
My speakers are fine. Have you tried to contact Hansshow on this forum? They answered pretty quick to me.
If not , you can check this phone number on WhatsApp .
Good luck!
Hi Cornell,
Thx. Do you have to do anything special to switch between the internal speaker, car sound system and bluetooth speakers?
I initially has sound in the internal speakers of the device, but that required disabling a setting in an app called "Bluetooth Transmitter".
At some point I lost sound and tried to factory reset the screen. In that process the "Bluetooth Transmitter" was deleted. Don't know if that app is critical for the sound to work. Do you have that and have you used that for anything?
I have got sound on the car sound system.
Any hint are appreciated, I believe it is just a matter of understanding the somehow chinese implementation.
I have initiated talk with HansShow on Whatsapp and are awaiting response.

Hi Cornell,
Thx. Do you have to do anything special to switch between the internal speaker, car sound system and bluetooth speakers?
I initially has sound in the internal speakers of the device, but that required disabling a setting in an app called "Bluetooth Transmitter".
At some point I lost sound and tried to factory reset the screen. In that process the "Bluetooth Transmitter" was deleted. Don't know if that app is critical for the sound to work. Do you have that and have you used that for anything?
I have got sound on the car sound system.
Any hint are appreciated, I believe it is just a matter of understanding the somehow chinese implementation.
I have initiated talk with HansShow on Whatsapp and are awaiting response.
Hi, has this issue fixed for you? please let me know