Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I placed my order on 7/6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered mine on 7/6 as well. Haven't heard anything from Tesla, but I really didn't expect to until the time gets closer. I noticed there's an inventory car in CA like the one I ordered. I wonder if they'll put it on a truck to my delivery center here on the east coast.

I ordered on 3 July and hadn't heard anything until just today. Got a text this morning instructing me to schedule my delivery appointment. Should have my car by the end of the coming week.

Although I notice that my VIN is much lower than other VINs on the tracking sheet (mine is 716xxx whereas there are others reporting VINs of 744xxx) which makes me wonder if I'm getting an older inventory car.

I ordered mine on 7/6 as well. Haven't heard anything from Tesla, but I really didn't expect to until the time gets closer. I noticed there's an inventory car in CA like the one I ordered. I wonder if they'll put it on a truck to my delivery center here on the east coast.

I ordered an inventory TM3 SR+ on 6/16 and took delivery 6/30. Im in Rhode Island and my car was to come from Cali, but they wanted me out the door for the end of quarter so they matched me with another, which was just built as it has the Qi charger and UBS C ports, from Brooklyn. Id call and see if you can just get an inventory car. I see Boston has tons right now as well.

Reactions: theothertom
I found similar one in CA but the advisor said it will cost extra $2000 for delivery