Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I post a Youtube video about my thoughts on Model Y after 4 months of ownership

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

I got my 2021 MY in late December 2020. It's been a good 4 months of adventure. I made a video to share my thoughts on the car -- hopefully it can shed some lights on your decision to buy a Tesla.

Cheers,

Thanks for sharing, @Mr. James.

At the conclusion, you said if you could do it over again, you'd get a Model X, so you could get a better ride quality. You may want to review the threads on some of the 3rd party options (like the MPP options), since you could probably spend a lot less than the $30k extra you said you'd be willing to pay for the better ride quality. Just sayin'.

• Helpful
Reactions: Mr. James
Thanks for sharing, @Mr. James.

At the conclusion, you said if you could do it over again, you'd get a Model X, so you could get a better ride quality. You may want to review the threads on some of the 3rd party options (like the MPP options), since you could probably spend a lot less than the $30k extra you said you'd be willing to pay for the better ride quality. Just sayin'.

That's a good suggestion. Thanks! The 3rd party suspension options cost like 2-3k, so the Felcon wings from the Model X would cost about 30 - 2 = 28k. I still think the Felcon wings are worth the price. Model Y is a very good option nonetheless(by the way, if you don't drive around places with lots of constructions going on, the Model Y ride quality is actually pretty good); I will keep the Model Y while trying to make more money to buy a Model X next. :)

Reactions: angus[Y]oung