Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I pulled the trigger on a Model 3 today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations, and welcome aboard.

Don't obsess too much during the wait. Best to occupy your mind with other things... otherwise, it can be torturous.
Congratulations, and welcome aboard.

Don't obsess too much during the wait. Best to occupy your mind with other things... otherwise, it can be torturous.

Way too late for me..how did people wait years?!?

Don’t have one, no VIN either it’s officially 7 days now

Goodness... 7 days... really...

aaaahh ha ha ha haaa!!! (inhale... wheeze... cough)

My friend, everybody and their brother wants a Model 3. We have to wait in line.

It has been six weeks since I placed my order, and I still don't have a VIN assigned... and I'm not expecting one anytime soon.

Tesla makes about 900 awesome Model 3 vehicles each and every day. That means there have been approximately 38,000 Model 3s built just in the time since I placed my order. That may sound like a lot, but compared to world demand (which now includes the UK, Europe, and China) that's just a drop in the bucket.

I wait happily knowing that I am personally playing a role in supporting the transition to sustainable transportation, and also knowing that there is simply nothing else out there even close to a Model 3 for the price.

Last edited:
Well I finally did it! Ordered a M3 LR RWD 18" wheels and FSD. I want to thank the entire community on this forum. By reading some reading here, I found the knowledge that was essential in getting just what I wanted and armed me with all sorts of good information. In fact, my OA (Nashville) told me today I could not order a LR RWD any longer. I tried 3 times to tell him that I could. He asked if I wanted the AWD or the SR+. I told him neither and said good-bye. He calls back in about 5 minutes apologizing and took my order. He did have to enter as an AWD along with a change order. Tesla updated my account in less than an hour to the LR RWD.

Now the wait begins...
Congrats!!

Reactions: hey.stephen