Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I really wanted a referral for free supercharging miles!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Purchased the SR+ in March of this year. Picked up the P3- today. My wife was pretty excited. Not as excited as I am!!

D8E1FB02-2130-44BB-BDBB-BD94DE2BFC35.jpeg
CD8E85F1-98D7-4978-85F0-393294B95DEE.jpeg

Love the Performance but my beef (and your pics amplify) is the Performance should have more visual differences and cues and not look almost just like a SR+/AWD. Take it's main competition BMW 3. The M3 has distinctive and more aggressive wheels, bumpers, spoilers, hood, seats, steering wheel and other cues. Almost all car companies do this with their top performance model.

In my case I justified buying an AWD w/19" because unless you are close and KNOW what to look for they are the same looking car. Just a different style wheel and front bumper with more aggressive spoiler and I would have been "forced" to pony up and get the Performance. Still sorta wish I did.

Understand your thinking. This is not the normal performance car. This is the Performance car without all the things you are describing. The actual P3+ comes with larger wheels, brembo brakes, lowered, a spoiler, etc. It’s a beautiful car.

This one is the “sleeper version”. Base price is $49,990. It has the Performance Power, Track Mode, AWD, but not the items I described above.

I personally prefer it looking the same as the SR+. I don’t like the aero wheels or I would have bought it with the 18’s.

It’s just a personal preference.

So obviously white looks fantastic... but BOTH of them white?? Where's your sense of adventure and the red or blue? :p

This seems like a job forrrrrrrr SUPER-JOKERrrrrrrr.

Two guys are at a horse auction and each buy a horse. So the trailer the horses back to the stable where they work. They start to turn them loose in the corral out back when one says to the other, ‘how are we going to tell them apart?

Other says, “I know, you cut your horse’s tail like you want and I will cut my horse’s tail and we can tell them apart”. Good idea says the first, so they proceed. An hour later they both finish and step back to look. Remarkably, they have both cut their horse’s tail exactly the same.

Now what do we do? Says Other. First says, well, you cut your horse’s mane, and I will cut my horse’s mane like I want it and we will be able to tell them apart.

Other says, “good idea, let’s do it.” A half hour later they are both done and step back to look at their work. It’s unbelievable but, they have again cut their horse’s mane exactly alike.

Now WHAT? Says Other. So First says “I can’t believe this. Looks like there’s only one think left that might work.” What’s that says, Other? " Well, you take the white one and I will take the black one."
;)